information line service
The Information Line service answers a telephone call and plays
the caller a series of pre-recorded messages the call then
terminates. Optionally, the service may repeat the pre-recorded
message for a customisable time period.
It is a very easy-to-set-up facility capable of handling
many thousands of calls where information is required to
be provided to the caller. The information can be a recorded message
or can be generated via a text-to-speech service.
Similar in some respects to answerphone lines, information line
campaigns are often short-lived and high volume, and can be difficult
for companies to plan for. For example a voting line may
only be live for a number of hours but may take tens of thousands
of calls. Callagenix now offer the ability to cope with these challenges
on a pay-as-you use basis.
Like all Callagenix services, information lines can be set up and
operated in a test environment free of charge. Simply click
Trial to create a test account.
To see a case study of this service in action, click
- 24-hour automatic call answering with fully customisable messages
- these are created either from recordings provided by you or
can be automatically generated from text.
- Ability to handle tens of thousands of calls per hour.
- Calls can be switched to message lines providing pre-recorded
or text-to-speech messages back to your callers.
- Incoming faxes can be diverted to a mail box using a fax service.
- Customisable call counters to allow easy calculation of calls
- A list of callers' numbers can optionally be created.
- Choice of telephone numbers.
- Full on-line call statistics.
- Text-to-speech capabilities.
- Set maximum call times (useful for drop rate calls and voting