how the call divert service works
The call divert service works in the following manner:
- caller dials the number.
- call divert service answers the call, optionally plays the caller
a customisable prompt, such as 'Thank you for callling XYZ Ltd'.
- divert number is dialled, whilst caller is played a further announcement
or a ring tone.
- if there is no answer or you are busy then the caller is played a
'you are not available' prompt (customisable) and optionally passed
to voice mail.
- if you answer then the call divert service tells you who is calling
(if defined) and asks whether you wish to accept the call.
- if you reject the call the caller is played a 'you are not available'
prompt (customisable) and optionally passed to voice mail.
- if you accept the call then the caller is put through.
The key elements are that
- all the prompts can be turned off or tailored to your requirements
- the divert number can be changed via the web or by dialling the call
divert service itself
- changes can be made at any time of the day or year
- the voice mail is fully integrated
- did we mention that it's completely free to try out!
find out more